Compact two-platen solution with even more free space and open integration platform for intelligent control and digitization of processes
The new Jupiter III Series is now available worldwide. Benefited from Haitian’s extensive experience in development of two platen solutions in past two decades, the first Generation 3 Series from Haitian Plastics Machinery features an open system and control platform for digital process connections, in addition to design innovations and improvements.
As a product with “Technology to the Point”, the further development of the JU Series focused on flexibility, simplification and ease of control in the application
The footprint of the already space-saving two-platen machine has been further reduced, while the opening stroke and dimensions of the mold cavity have been increased. Important for large-format products such as refuse containers, logistics pallets, white goods or long visible parts in the automotive sector. Tool changes are now also easier and maintenance work can be carried out more quickly.
Advances in production technology due to design innovations have led to more stable platen movements and shorter dry cycle times.
New control platform for tailor-made process sequences
An important component of the 3rd Technology Generation is the digitization of processes and thus the gateway to open integration for all future environments. With “Motion Plus”, Haitian International has brought together existing and new technologies to ensure smooth human-machine interaction and support customer digitization of production processes. An important component of the new platform is a sensor-supported control system that optimizes the most important production processes and supports communication with all common interfaces.
News & Optimizations of the Jupiter III Series
• Compact design: more space for large molds, more free space in production and extended stroke for mold movement and ejector as option.
• Four independent short-stroke locking cylinders: precise mold height adjustment, balanced force of every tie bar, the mold remains closed during parallel movement
• The new Parallel locking system: fast, precise response and quiet
• Close movements: more precise and faster; shorter cycle times, quiet operation
• Linear guides for the main linear movements: lower friction and lower energy consumption, higher precision
• Free choice between multiple injection functions for greater injection performance and extended application range of the process
• Swiveling injection unit: faster screw and barrel change, easier maintenance
• New, highly dynamic drive unit: higher torque, higher efficiency, less space
• GreenVantage: energy-saving, fine-stage drive unit with lower energy consumption and reduced noise level